The Physicians at St. Luke’s Family Practice
Robert Forester, MD, FAAFP
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians, 2005
- Board Certified, American Academy of Family Physicians, 1989 to date
- David Stein MD Award, Outstanding Graduating Resident, 1989
- Family Practice Residency, Modesto, 1986 – 89
- Doctor of Medicine, UC Davis, 1986
- BS, UCLA, 1982 | Summa Cum Laude | Departmental Scholar
Dr. Forester has been in private practice in Modesto since 1989. His special medical interests include skin disorders, preventive cardiology and medical ethics. Dr. Forester is an avid do-it-yourselfer who enjoys exercise, travel, history and languages.
Dr. Forester is involved in several ministries at Our Lady of Fatima Church. He and his wife Anne have four children.
Richard J. Heck, MD
- Board Certified, American Academy of Family Physicians, 1994 to date
- Family Practice Residency, Modesto, 1991 – 94
- Excellence in Resident Research , 1994
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Arizona, 1991
- BS, University of Arizona, 1987 | Summa Cum Laude | President’s Award for Excellence
Dr. Heck has been in private practice in Modesto since 1994. His special interests include patient education, wound healing and holistic medicine. He enjoys exercise and volunteers with Liga International on mission trips in Mexico. Dr. Heck has two sons and attends Our Lady of Fatima Church.